Saturday, May 8, 2010

Savannah Mini Book

This is the completed mini book I made for my Savannah trip I took March 12-14, 2010. I used this album: Mini Album It's an oldie, but goodie item. I guess it was waiting for the right destination.

wonderful sites
The Savannah City Hall and Spanish moss

boats
Boats we saw along River Street

River St. Sweets
Mr. Candy Maker, Taffy Maker, and green pralines for
St. Patrick's Day

stepdance
Glor na h’Eireann Irish Dance School

tara feis
The festival: Clowns, An Irish Dancers of Savannah participant and The Cathie Ryan Band

what?
The craziness of the St. Patrick's Day festival on River St.

The Lady & Sons Restaurant
The signage and the group at the restaurant.

buffet style
The buffet set-up.

Uncle Bubba's Restaurant
Photos of things my mom and I ate at Uncle Bubba's Restaurant.
Also, there is a photo of the front of the building and two posters up on the walls.

the big bite:
The people that went to Uncle Bubba's Restaurant



2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful!!!! I have so many photos that I would loving to standout in such beauty, God has definitely blessed you with a talent!!! How much do you charge LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete