Sunday, May 2, 2010

What I have learned/did on NSBD 2010


I have been so thankful for National Scrapbook Day (NSBD).
  • I have gotten 7 LOs done.
  • I sewed, which is something i never do
  • I watched Praise The Lord, Tori and Dean, and House of Payne.
  • I worked for over 12 hours. And will finish 2 LOs today.
  • Making a list beforehand was very helpful
  • A made a few new friends, but was able to chat with one
  • I am thankful that I now have a scanner. it made uploading so much easier.
  • Most of all I won a prize (praise the LORD)
I won a prize pack worth over $75 from Scrapbook.com. That makes 2 years in a row. I won on Scrap In Style.com last year. Which is shutting down in 13 days. :(. I loved that site. sigh. I got 5 layouts for Yazmen's prom album done. That is a relief.

I will share the LOs once I am finished. : )


No comments:

Post a Comment